I have been doing so many things lately, and loosing track of WIPs and such
So I have come up with a plan
An online friend, Christine, over at Stitch All The Things has a weekly linky party called
So on Sundays from now on I am going to make my list of what I'd like to see accomplished for the week and post it, a mini Sunday Fun-Day post....
to keep myself on task and organized and accountable to any of you who may ask....lol
and Tuesdays I'll link up!!
If you feel the same way,
click on the above graphic or Stitch All The Things link above
to jump over and grab Christine's button and look around.
My To-Do List
- Continue building the Missing U blocks. I need to make 5 green blocks this week using up, I hope my green scrap bin!!
- Continue working on my Gridlock (name is a work in progress) I'm aiming for 6 blocks a week, that's one row, to get this done before Christmas. (Thinking of doing a BOM starting in Oct. Anyone interested should leave a comment and click follow on the FB group page) this would be one of the blocks!
- Continue piecing another one of my secret projects...to be revealed
- Cut the white hexies (1372, 3/4") for a WIP I started back around May of 2014. This is a definite Work In Progress........What was I thinking........
- Continue sewing the hexies into Triple Diamonds. 25 of 39 together!!
- Complete the remodel of my ironing board. Or more truthfully, remind my husband to drill and bolt the counter top to the ironing board base, lol!! This is going to make such a great difference. I have already started to iron on the counter I have in my hobby room (covered with batting and cotton fabric, and my pressed blocks are so much crisper. Guess it holds more heat and sets everything better.How about you??