The Canadian Sampler
Click on the image to be taken to Sew Sisters for all the details
The Canadian Sampler has started at Sew Sisters.....
I was so honoured to be asked, to join in with 19 other quilters, to design a block for this lovely sampler celebrating Canada's 150th birthday!!!
Each designer was asked to create a block inspired by Canada, and what a great collection of Canadiana came together. Inspired by Canada's weather with snowflakes and a toque; Canadian nature with maple leaves; Canadian people.....Inuksuk, grain elevator and EH!.......
All in red and white, what is more Canadian than that!!!
Here's the list of the clubs designers, that I will update the links on as the year progresses!
- Berene Campbell from Happy Sew Lucky
- Brenda Miller from Among Brenda's Quilts
- Christine Baker from Fairfield Road Designs
- Daphne Greig from Patchworks Studio
- Elaine Theriault from Northcott Fabrics & Crazy Quilter on a Bike
- Felicity Ronaghan from Felicity Quilts
- Irene Dewar from Brambleberry Cottage Quilts
- Jean Boyd from Patterns by Jean Boyd
- Jennifer Houlden from Quilts by Jen
- Kathy Schwartz & Lori Suss from Highway 10 Designs
- Krista Hennebury from Poppyprint
- Leanne from She Can Quilt
- Mary Elizabeth Kinch
- Michele Foster from Aiming for Accuracy Pattern Co.
- M-R Charbonneau from Quilt Matters
- Nellie Holmes & Christine Baker from Upper Canada Quiltworks
- Sandy Whitelaw from Upstairs Hobbyroom (you are here)
- Sherri Sylvester from Thread Riding Hood
- Stacey O'Malley from SLO Studio
- Judy Baldwin from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop
This quilt was quilted by Cheryl Smith from